Friday, August 14, 2009

Dining Room is repainted

Today I went to the Columbus Gift Market which meant a long day and four hours in the car. It was worth the trip but also somewhat sad to see the effects of this recession on the market. Anyhow, when I got home I found that Karl had finished painting the dining room. It only took him 3 days and he did a great job. He corrected several wall and ceiling issues. The ceiling had a really rough repair (I did it) from 8 years ago when Francine and her triplets lived here. e Dianne recommended the colors. The swag fabric and paint colors next to the rug. The red brick color fabric will line the soon to be finished swags.

Dianne also suggested the brass for the medallion. I really like the way it picks up the same color in the chandelier, mirror and frames.

Lucy inspecting the progress.

No comments: