Friday, June 11, 2010

Ordered a crib today

Today I ordered this 4 in one convertible crib. It should be delivered at the end of the month. A convertible crib was something we knew should be important as our baby could be 18 months + by the time she/ he comes home. This last referral there were quite a few boys referred and at least one blog I read the parents were surprised and had to redecorate their nursery. Ironically I received 2 monogrammed bibs the day last referrals came out. I still only have a hat box of clothes which seems a good plan for now. So here is the crib:
Close up picture of the beadboard. We have a lot of beadboard on the 3rd floor so this looks planned. I'll buy the changing table, and hopefully the armoire, if I like the crib. Almost certainly I'll replace these knobs.

No comments: