Wednesday, July 14, 2010

14 DAYS!

There are 14 less days in front of our dossier at the CCAA waiting to be matched! Now we only have 6 days in front us.
We took off more days than are left!
Technically they only matched 5 dossier day because 4 of those days were weekend and the other 5 were a holiday (Golden Week) in 2006. So the next referral(s) could have a lot of dossiers to match for ones received during the holiday. RQ took an LID poll which she will be analyzing and posting soon which should be interesting. She is estimating approximately 50% attrition rate. John and I are trying to maintain cautious optimism but there is no way to not be encouraged. My parents are following more closer now. Here is the entire conversation I had with my dad when I called with this news:
ME: Dad, do you have your calendar?
DAD: No hold on it's in the kitchen.
DAD: ok
ME: Mark off to May 10
DAD: Oh wow. That is really big.
Here are some pictures of dossiers waiting at the CCAA.
The links left until our LID.
Here it is again the before July referral shot. The blue links were April 27-30. We were only expecting CCAA to finish April this month.
But the matched through May 10, 2006. I remember what I did on that date. It was the day I mailed our finally completed dossier to FTIA. I can still remember just feeling relieved walking out of Kinko's that day. Our dossier was then DTC (date to China) on 5-12-2006 and LID on 5-18-06.
Right now I am so busy with work at Krohn (inventory recaps, POS downloads and holiday buys as well as an apartment turnover on the 25th. Additionally our fingerprints expires next week on the 27th and our I171H on December 12. USCIS has once again changed I171H renewal process so I've been on the phone with social workers quite a bit as well. It's ok to let your fingerprints expire but not ok to let your I-171H expire and we just don't have any way to assure our travel dates so we are renewing.

No comments: