Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cooking for Baby

Last month I bought this cookbook based on some really terrific reviews. Some of the reviews that were particularly appealing to me : "lots of ideas", "simplicity of recipes" (yeah! ... I am not a cook nor do I particularly enjoy cooking) and it also provides quantity recipes with freezing instructions. This book covers from birth - 7.
Right now the rumors are out there that we might hear about referrals this week. We are cautiously optimistic but keep thinking it will be next month. Oh it would be lovely to be caught off guard and need to step up our preparations.
So with all this in mind I bought the following items online this morning before church.
These labels stay on plastic but the writing (soy based) comes off in the dishwasher. Sounds a little too good to be true but it also was not terribly expensive.
Which is not true about the other thing I looked into this morning, business class flights to China. They are around $3600 each but oh do they look like they are worth it. I don't know if we could get them on the flight home but I'm still going to pursue this for the flight over.

No comments: