Saturday, October 18, 2008

Definitions and Awkward Adoption Questions

Below is a definition from one of my adoption yahoo group emails from: Definition: Natural Child: Any child who is not artificial. Real Parent: Any parent who is not imaginary. Your Own Child: Any child who is not someone else's child. Adopted Child: A natural child, with a real parent, who is all my own. - Rita Laws, PhD Another interesting thing I read recently on this general topic came from one of the blogs I read often. The mom who writes this blog just this year brought home her 4th child from China during the Olympics this past summer. Since all 3 of her bio kids are in school now she gets to spend a lot of time with her new baby she calls dreamgirl. I'm going to try to add a link to this post. http://ageorgiagirl.blogspot.com/search/label/Blah%20Blah%20Blah

No comments: