Friday, September 3, 2010

CPR and First Aid Class

Today I completed Infant, Child & Adult CPR/ AED and First Aid courses and certification. It was a good class and I am glad I completed ... just hope I never have to use this knowledge. They gave us these laminated Skills Cards which the Red Cross instructor told us can be helpful if someone reads while another person performs in case you are freaking out. One of the things I learned is the average 911 emergency arrival time is 8 - 10 minutes. This class taught how to handle the emergency until the professionals arrive. I'm thinking about taking Common Childhood Illnesses from the Red Cross in October. Fortunately this class is geographically more desirable as it is in Hyde Park. The classes I just completed were in the northern suburbs. RQ thinks we might hear early rumors next week. We are braced for a 2 day batch ...

1 comment:

Online CPR Training USA said...

I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics
Online Cpr Certification Usa