Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today

This morning we woke to another 2" of snow... which for spouse and I means shoveling sidewalks and a parking lot. Fortunately no ice this morning. It was realtively easy. Afterwards we went to Koka (our neighborhood coffee shop) for breakfast. Surprisingly I made it to work on time. This first picture doesn't come close to capturing how beautiful Hinkle Garden (across the street from Krohn) but it is the best shot I could take from inside the building. After I got to work and while my computer was booting up I walked around and took pictures of Krohn. In my opinion this really is the best season for Krohn. It smells great, looks great and you can more fully appreciate the beauty inside when you are getting tired of winter.
.
View of the Palm Room from the Lobby.
The Desert Room
Agave Sacra.
The elephant that will be a topiary for this year's India themed Butterfly Show.
Another picture of the elephant.
A long view of the Spring 2009 show "Enchanted Oasis".
Closeup of the fountain. The camel benches.
Closeup of the Lemon Tree.

No comments: